A refreshing combination of certified organic ginger, lemon myrtle, and chamomile.
Tantalise your tastebuds with this creative combination of exotic organic ingredients.
Each bottle is painstakingly prepared using the sweetest hand squeezed ginger, lemon myrtle
and a delicious blend of natural herbs and plant extracts. Free from artificial colours and flavours.
Certified organic lemon myrtle tea is an Australian plant hand picked as tea in the
caldera of the Tweed Valley, where Wort Organic was formed at Crystal Creek in 1981.
|Certified organic ginger is squeezed the day it is hand pulled from the ground.
Here, the Wort Organic founder succeeds in processing freshly pulled certified organic ginger in Murwillumbah
Ginger has been revered in Indian and Chinese civilizations for over 5000 years for its powerful health imparting properties. Some results from research
on the benefits of ginger are listed below:
- – Danish researchers found that ginger can block the effects of prostaglandin- a substance that cause inflammation of the blood vessels in the brain and can lead to migraines.
- – Ginger was found to be effective for relieving the severity of nausea even in cases of pregnancy.
- – Many women claim that ginger tea helps rid them of menstrual cramps.
- – It has anti-inflammatory properties that can lessen the pain of rheumatoid arthritis.
- – Respiratory infections – it is well known for its warming action on the upper respiratory tract, so it has been used to treat colds and flu.
- – It has been found to be effective in cramps caused by stomach gas. Ginger also stimulates digestion.
- – It has a wholesome effect on the circulatory system as it makes the platelets less sticky and is of great benefit in case of circulatory disorders.
- – As a mood enhancer, ginger’s cineole content may help contribute to stress relief.
- – It is a great mouth freshener and ginger tea has vastly refreshing properties.
In all, incorporating a ginger intake in your daily routine can lead to definite wholesome effects.