Wort Organic - Range
Three delicious and refreshing flavours are available
A refreshing combination of certified organic ginger, lemon myrtle, and chamomile. Tantalise your tastebuds with this creative combination of exotic organic ingredients. Each bottle is painstakingly prepared using the sweetest hand squeezed ginger, lemon myrtle and a delicious blend of natural herbs and plant extracts. Free from artificial colours and flavours.
|Certified organic ginger is squeezed the day it is hand pulled from the ground.
Here, the Wort Organic founder succeeds in processing freshly pulled certified organic ginger in Murwillumbah
Ginger has been revered in Indian and Chinese civilizations for over 5000 years for its powerful health imparting properties. Some results from research on the benefits of ginger are listed below:
- - Danish researchers found that ginger can block the effects of prostaglandin - a substance that cause inflammation of the blood vessels in the brain and can lead to migraines.
- - Ginger was found to be effective for relieving the severity of nausea even in cases of pregnancy.
- - Many women claim that ginger tea helps rid them of menstrual cramps.
- - It has anti-inflammatory properties that can lessen the pain of rheumatoid arthritis.
- - Respiratory infections - it is well known for its warming action on the upper respiratory tract, so it has been used to treat colds and flu.
- - It has been found to be effective in cramps caused by stomach gas. Ginger also stimulates digestion.
- - It has a wholesome effect on the circulatory system as it makes the platelets less sticky and is of great benefit in case of circulatory disorders.
- - As a mood enhancer, ginger's cineole content may help contribute to stress relief.
- - It is a great mouth freshener and ginger tea has vastly refreshing properties.
In all, incorporating a ginger intake in your daily routine can lead to definite wholesome effects.
Certified organic ginger and peppermint is a centuries old recipe for nausea.
Stimulate your senses with deliciously delightful organic beverage. This exceptional blend combines hand squeezed ginger, organically extracted peppermint oil, the calming fragrant flowers of the Chamomile plant, and a secret blend of natural plant extracts and alternate healing herbs. This beverage is full of taste and free from artificial colours and flavours.
Australian lemon myrtle tea has 80-90 per cent citriol, 10 times more than our old favorite, the lemon.
This carbonated soft drink provides the world's only fizzy soda that quenches thirst, has no aftertastes and satisfies the tastebuds of people on special diets.
Wort Organic 'Lemon Myrtle - No Sugar' uses Xylitol to provide sweetness. Xylitol is an extract originally derived from birch trees as an organic sugar substitute. Xylitol has been recognised in Europe for decades as having plaque reducing effects on your teeth, having less impact on a persons blood sugar levels and has 1/3 less calories than sugar. Free from artificial colours and flavours, Lemon Myrtle is also gluten free.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup is used in Wort Organic soft drinks.
High Fructose Corn Syrup, widely used in many soft drink products, has been linked to diabetes.